Concurrent sessions do not require pre-registration and are included in the cost of registration. Continuing Education will be provided for many of the sessions (see onsite program for distinction).
Friday, Feb. 7
2:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Clueless: Coaching People Who Just Don't Get It
Sandra Mashihi, PhD; Kenneth Nowack, PhD
- Selecting and Developing Learning-Agile Leaders for High Stakes Situations
Ann Bowers-Evangelista, PsyD; Bradford Smith, MA; Becky Winkler, PhD
- The Consultant's Sense of Urgency: Steady State vs. Front Line Combat Consultation
Arthur M. Freedman, MBA, PhD
4:15 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.
- Breaking Into Consulting
Rob Fazio, PhD; Steve Kincaid, PhD; Melanie Kinser, PhD; Greg Pennington, PhD
- Consulting Confessions: Facing Your Failures and Growing From Them
Dan Fisher, PhD; Laurie Moret, PhD
- High Stakes Executive Coaching: Perspectives and Experiences Of Executives, Leaders, and Coaches
Colleen Cassidy Bastian, MA; Erica Desrosiers, PhD; Brian Underhill, PhD
- Senior Executive Selection: Collisions at The Intersection of Science, Politics and Intuition
Douglas Board, DMan; Jessica Foster, PhD; Ralph Mortensen, PhD
Saturday, Feb. 8
10:15 a.m.-11:45 a.m.
- Client-Whispering: Teaching a Team to Manage a Difficult Client
Gail Golden, MBA, PhD
- High Stakes Marketing of Consulting Services; A Few Lessons We Should Have Learned in School But Never Did
Manuelle Charbonneau, PhD; Ben Dattner, PhD; Brian Buford, PhD
- Mad Men, House of Cards, and West Wing: Colleagues Discuss Truth, Power, Politics and Executives in Modern U.S. Corporations
Lily Kelly-Radford, PhD; Robert Mintz, PhD; Karol Wasylyshyn, PsyD; Randall White, PhD
- Tough Love at the Top of the House: Giving Feedback That Works for C-Suite Executives
Bill Berman, PhD, ABPP; Robert Lee, PhD
1:30 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- APA's Center for Organizational Excellence: Resources for Employers and the Psychologists Who Work With Them
David Ballard, MBA, PsyD; Alan Graham, PhD
- Coaching With Teeth: Best Practices and Lessons Learned in Coaching Evaluations
Kristen Brown; Tracy Cocivera, PhD; David Peterson, PhD; Dee Ramsel, MBA, PhD; Sonya Stevens
- Designing Effective School-Based Consultation Teams: Adapting the Teamstepps Model for School Contexts
Markeda Newell, PhD; Sylvia Rosenfeld, PhD
- When the Stakes Are Truly High: Consulting to Disaster-Affected Organizations
John Fennig, PhD; Natalie Sokol
Sunday, Feb. 9
8:30 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- Leveraging “Inexperience” in High-Stakes Consulting Situations – Practical Tips for Students and Early Career Professionals
Aaron Friedman, MS; Myranda Grahek, PhD; Nicolette Lopez, PhD; Joe Mosher, PhD; Kimberly Perry; Dale Thompson, PhD
- Navigating the Rivers Of Licensure, Regulations, and Mobility: Do I Need It? Can I Get It? Is It Worth It?
Judith Blanton, PhD, ABPP; Joan Brannick, PhD; Don Crowder, PhD; Mark Nagy, PhD