Pre-Conference Opportunity, Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2014
Please join us for a half day of case conferences, networking, and goal setting to build and enhance your business. The sessions will be primarily interactive rather than didactic, so come prepared to share your ideas, challenges, and best practices. The structure of each segment is intentionally designed to flex to the needs/desires of the group. You will be eligible to receive up to four CE credits.
Who Should Attend?
The Mid-Career Summit is an exclusive opportunity for those who have been consulting for 10-20 years. This dynamic environment is catered to those in various areas of work who meet the 10-20 year requirement.
- 11:30 a.m.: Lunch and welcome
- 12:30 p.m.: Case conferences
- 2:45 p.m.: "Best Practices in Business Development"
- 3:45 p.m.: "Mirrors, Crystal Balls and Cutting Edges: Understanding What You Need to do to Get to the Next Stage"
- 5:00 p.m.: Wine/cheese & "Diverse perspectives in high stakes consulting environments"
- 6:30 p.m.: Closing/networking dinners
Confirmed speakers include:
- Adam Bandelli, PhD, RHR International
- Ann Bowers-Evengelista, PsyD, Green Peak Partners
- Dante Capitano, PhD, RHR International
- Greg Pennington, PhD, PennPoint Consulting Group
- Amy Owen Nieberding, PhD, Internal Consultant (S&C Electric)
- Karen Steadman, PhD, Leadership Futures
- JP Flaum, MBA, Green Peak Partners
Registration for the summit is limited. The cost to register is only $50, which includes lunch, four CE credits and the evening happy hour. This summit has been underwritten by Leadership Worth Following and RHR International.