The School Psychologist
A newsletter of Division 16
November 2014 |Vol. 68, No. 4
In this issue
- The positive illusory bias and ADHD symptoms: A new measurement approach
Combined methodologies are recommended as a viable alternative to difference scores when researching the presence of positive illusory bias in adolescents with ADHD.
By Sarah Fefer, MA
- Underscoring usability in the development of behavioral assessment and intervention tools
The research-practice gap is lower for school-based behavioral assessment.
By Amy Briesch
- 2014 Div. 16 awards
Meet this year's Div. 16 award winners.
- The unique and essential contributions of school psychology to American public education: Some reflections on the importance of what we do
The acceptance speech from the 2014 Div. 16 Senior Scientist Award winner.
By Robert C. Pianta, PhD
- Getting back from the world
The acceptance speech from the 2014 Jack B. Bardon Distinguished Service Award winner.
By Karen Callan Stoiber
- 2014 student award winners and convention-related news
Meet this year's Div. 16 student award winners and learn about convention happenings.