The School Psychologist
A newsletter of Division 16
April 2015 |Vol. 69, No. 2
Early Career Corner
- Towards structuring a productive summer: Tips for the early career professional
Learning to be productive is important for the growth of early career psychologists.
By Rachel Stein, James R. Andretta, and Prerna Arora, PhD
- Thinking globally: Contemporary initiatives and future frontiers
APA Div. 16's Student Affiliates in School Psychology (SASP) is thriving and looking toward the future of school psychology internationally.
By Aaron D. Haddock
In this issue
- Integrated report writing: Strategies for making psychological reports more useful to readers
Theme-based reports are a shift in school psychological practice that should be considered.
By Stephanie A. Rahill
- Div. 16 offers extensive programming at the 2015 APA convention
Div. 16 will be offering a strong convention program, including symposia, poster sessions, paper sessions and social hours.
By Michele Perfect
- Div. 16 announces the 2014 GPSPI program
Training opportunities for school psychologists are increasing.
By Linda A. Reddy, PhD
- People and places
Read about Div. 16 members' accomplishments.
By Ara J. Schmitt, PhD
- Remembering Judith S. Mearig (1935-2012)
Mearig was coordinator of the school psychology program at St. Lawrence University in Canton, N.Y.
By Thomas K. Fagan, PhD