Leadership in Education Award
This annual award recognizes an educator with an outstanding record of teaching or training at any level of education — from high school to postgraduate continuing education. This person promotes learning and, in so doing, enhances the field of public service psychology.
- The educator should have demonstrated leadership as a teacher, supervisor, mentor and/or training director.
- The educator should embrace innovative approaches designed to foster new ways of teaching, new topics for teaching or expanding psychology's role in the education of other health trainees.
- The educator should have demonstrated originality, creativity and innovation in his or her work.
- Consideration will be given to the educator's contributions that strengthen existing, or encourage new, beneficial relationships within an organization or with an external organization.
To submit a nomination, please provide the following:
- Three letters of nomination, one of which should be written by a current or former student.
- Curriculum vitae.
All nomination materials for this award should be sent to Shirley Glynn by May 1.