The Military Psychologist
A publication of Division 19
October 2015 |Vol. 30, No. 3
In this issue
- Toronto — home of the Hockey Hall of Fame
An overview of the 2015 APA convention experience in Toronto.
By Patrick H. DeLeon, PhD
- Understanding TBI-related cognitive impairments, cognitive rehabilitation techniques and implications for evidence-based treatment of PTSD
Traumatic brain injury related to cognitive impairments.
By William M. Schumacher
- Profiles in military psychology
Looking into the history and future of military psychology.
By Michael G. Rumsey
- Call for fellows applications
Apply to be a Div. 19 fellow. Deadline: Feb. 9, 2016.
- APA Program Committee report
Information about the 2016 APA convention collaborative programming, general programming and recommendations for submitting a successful program.
By Nathan Ainspan, PhD, and Rebecca Blais, PhD
The Military Psychologist: Fall 2015 (PDF, 1.1MB)