Adult Development & Aging News
A publication of Division 20
April 2014 | Vol. 42, No. 1
Teaching tips, connecting subjects: Facilitating student learning and understanding through reflective papersBy Katherine Allen
In This Issue
- President's message
The division president examines the challenges and highlights encountered by Div. 20.
By Bill Haley
- APA 2014 program report
Mark your calendars for exciting upcoming programs.
By Joann Montepare and Chris Rosnick
- APA Council of Representatives report
Update from your representatives to APA Council.
By Susan Krauss Whitbourne, PhD, and K. Warner Schaie, PhD, ABPP
- Div. 20 elections: Candidate statements
Hear from the candidates for this year's Div. 20 elections.
- Div. 20 Executive Committee mid-year meeting minutes
Minutes from the Div. 20 mid-year meeting include committee and liaison reports and discussion of special projects.
By Lisa Miller
- Continuing education report
Don't miss “Train the Trainer: Memory Training for Seniors,” at the APA convention in Washington, D.C.
By Shevaun Neupert
- Student news, advice for students: Applying, getting accepted and successfully completing master's and doctoral programs
What you need to know about graduate school from the students themselves.
By Kristen Condeelis, Elizabeth Handing, and Elizabeth Hahn