Adult Development & Aging News
A publication of Division 20
October 2013 | Vol. 41, No. 3
IN THIS ISSUE
- APA Division 20 (Adult Development and Aging) 2013 Award Recipients
Highlighting Student, Early Career and Mid-to-Late Career Awards.
By Cory Bolkan and Karen A. Roberto
- Council of Representatives Report
Update from our council representatives.
By Susan Krauss Whitbourne, PhD and K. Warner Schaie, PhD, ABPP
- Teaching Tips: William Hoyer's Words of Wisdom
Insight from William Hoyer, PhD, as he prepares for retirement after over 40 years in the field of adulthood and aging.
By Joseph Mikels
- APA Presidential Candidates Comment on Adult Development and Aging
Hear from the APA presidential candidates on their involvement in Division 20, their professional interests, and platform for the presidential year.
By Barry S. Anton, PhD, ABPP, Rodney L. Lowman, PhD, and Jeffrey J. Magnavita, PhD
- Early Career Task Force
Upcoming webinar about the grant submission and review process.
By Adam Davey
- "Talk of Ages" A Web Resource for Integrating Aging Content and Intergenerational Activities into College Classes
Provides a "one-stop" resource for instructor-friendly teaching tools.
By Joann Montepare
- Student News
Profiles for Division 20's graduate student representatives, Elizabeth Handing, Kristen Condeelis and Elizabeth A. Hahn.
By Elizabeth Handing, Kristen Condeelis, and Elizabeth Hahn
- Continuing Education Report
Shevaun Neupert, PhD conducted a half-day CE workshop, "Application of Multilevel Modeling," at the APA convention in Honolulu.
By Shevaun Neupert
- Fellows Committee Report
Introducing new fellows for Division 20 and the process on how to become a fellow.
By John C. Cavanaugh, PhD