Psychopharmacology and Substance Abuse Newsletter
A newsletter of Division 28
March 2011 | Vol. 44, No. 1
In this issue
- Words from the Candidates
President, Member-at-Large and Council Representative positions are up for election.
- How to Maximize Your Education: Find a Mentor
Tips on finding and choosing a mentor
By Diomaris E. Jurecska
- Tributes to Bruce J. Rounsaville, MD
Dr. Rounsaville made a marked impact on the field of psychopharmacology and substance abuse research and paved the way for many future scientists.
- Early Career Psychologist Column
Tips on techniques for interviewing potential employees.
By Kelly Dunn, PhD, and Sarah Tragesser
- Division 28 Conference Schedule
Tentative schedule of events for the 2011 APA Convention.
- Upcoming Important Deadlines
Deadline for Science Directorate awards.
- Congratulations to the Division 28 Award Winners
List of award winners
- Advocacy Update
This column highlights APA's Science Government Relations Office efforts to secure and protect funding for the scientific study of behavior.
Training and Employment Announcements
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Translational Studies of Tobacco Addiction
- Postdoctoral Position in Pre-Clinical and Clinical Brain Imaging of Drug Abuse
- Postdoctoral Position in Drug Abuse Research
- Substance Abuse & Psychopharmacology Human Research at Johns Hopkins
- Postdoctoral Scholars at University of California, San Francisco
- Assistant Professor Addiction Treatment Research, Department of Psychiatry
- Junior Faculty Position in Women's Health and Addictive Behaviors
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Genetics of Behavioral Risk and Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism
- Assistant or Associate Professor in Human Neuroscience
- Table of Contents for Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology
List of articles for Volume 19, Issue 1, 2011.