IN THIS ISSUE
Latest Issues of Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology®
Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology publishes advances in translational and interdisciplinary research on psychopharmacology and drug abuse
Volume 19: Issue 4 — Table of Contents
- Tobacco psychopharmacology and public health policy: It takes a community.
Henningfield, Jack E. Pages 249-262
- Discounting of hypothetical and potentially real outcomes in nicotine-dependent and nondependent samples.
Lawyer, Steven R.; Schoepflin, Frederick; Green, Ryan; Jenks, Charles Pages 263-274
- A multivariate assessment of individual differences in sensation seeking and impulsivity as predictors of amphetamine self-administration and prefrontal dopamine function in rats.
Marusich, Julie A.; Darna, Mahesh; Charnigo, Richard J.; Dwoskin, Linda P.; Bardo, Michael T. Pages 275-284
- Reinforcement magnitude modulation of rate dependent effects in pigeons and rats.
Ginsburg, Brett C.; Pinkston, Jonathan W.; Lamb, R. J. Pages 285-294
- Extension of the simulated drinking game procedure to multiple drinking games.
Cameron, Jennifer M.; Leon, Matthew R.; Correia, Christopher J. Pages 295-302
- Role of impulsivity in the relationship between depression and alcohol problems among emerging adult college drinkers.
Gonzalez, Vivian M.; Reynolds, Brady; Skewes, Monica C. Pages 303-313
- Correction to Guillot et al., (2010).
Guillot, Casey R.; Fanning, Jennifer R.; Bullock, Joshua S.; McCloskey, Michael S.; Berman, Mitchell E. Page 313
- Expecting innovation: Psychoactive drug primes and the generation of creative solutions.
Hicks, Joshua A.; Pederson, Sarah L.; Friedman, Ronald S.; McCarthy, Denis M. Pages 314-320
Volume 19: Issue 5 — Table of Contents
- Psychomotor stimulant effects of cocaine in rats and 15 mouse strains.
Thomsen, Morgane; Caine, S. Barak Pages 321-341
- Psychomotor stimulation by dopamine D1-like but not D2-like agonists in most mouse strains.
Thomsen, Morgane; Ralph, Rebecca J.; Caine, S. Barak Pages 342-360
- Risk-taking and alcohol use disorders symptomatology in a sample of problem drinkers.
Ashenhurst, James R.; Jentsch, J. David; Ray, Lara A. Pages 361-370
- A Combi-Stroop test for measuring food-related attentional bias.
Fadardi, Javad Salehi; Bazzaz, Masoud Moghaddaszadeh Pages 371-377
- The effects of acute alcohol intoxication, partner risk level, and generational intention to have unprotected sex on women’s sexual decision making with a new partner.
Purdie, Michele Parkhill; Norris, Jeanette; Davis, Kelly Cue; Zawacki, Tina; Morrison, Diane M.; George, William H.; Kiekel, Preston A. Pages 378-388