In This Issue
Becoming a member of Div. 28
How can you become a member of Div. 28?
Individual MembershipsDivision 28 is committed to
- Basic and applied research
- Undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral training
- Evidenced-based clinical practice
- Public service and advocacy
We accept APA members and nonmembers, and have different membership levels available for students, early career psychologists (terminal degree within the past seven years), and regular members.
Members receive a thrice-yearly newsletter, and are eligible for one of three annual awards (Outstanding Dissertation, Young Psychopharmacologist, Med Associates Brady/Schuster Award).
Membership Bonus! Div. 28 offers free membership to all incoming members, and free membership to student affiliates. Please contact the Division 28 Membership Chair Ryan Vandrey or visit our membership page for more information!
Corporate Affiliate Memberships
Corporate contributions support efforts in research, practice, and education. A membership contribution of $1,000 is tax deductible *
Div. 28 is pleased to offer the following benefits to our corporate affiliate members:
- Access to thrice-yearly newsletter
- Acknowledgement of support with corporate logo in newsletter
- Newsletter acknowledgement hyperlinked to corporate website, and available to all through newsletter posting on the Div. 28 website
- Recognition of corporate support at annual APA membership meeting
- Liaison(s) eligible to subscribe to division members-only Listserv
- Liaison(s) participation in active and growing Div. 28 social media presence
- Receive overview of relevant programming at APA convention
For questions regarding Division 28 and Corporate Affiliate Membership, contact Div. 28 President Anthony Liguori or Div. 28 Treasurer Jane Acri.
* This is the recommended level of support. Any corporate contributions are tax exempt, and our tax number will be supplied upon request. Other levels of support are available.