Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology
Table of Contents: 2014, Volume 22 (3)
- Drunk personality: Reports from drinkers and knowledgeable informants.
Winograd, Rachel P.; Steinley, Douglas L.; Sher, Kenneth J.
- Behavioral economic measures of alcohol reward value as problem severity indicators in college students.
Skidmore, Jessica R.; Murphy, James G.; Martens, Matthew P.
- A behavioral economic approach to assessing demand for marijuana.
Collins, R. Lorraine; Vincent, Paula C.; Yu, Jihnhee; Liu, Liu; Epstein, Leonard H.
- A 5-trial adjusting delay discounting task: Accurate discount rates in less than one minute.
Koffarnus, Mikhail N.; Bickel, Warren K.
- The role of smoking inflexibility/avoidance in the relation between anxiety sensitivity and tobacco use and beliefs among treatment-seeking smokers.
Zvolensky, Michael J.; Farris, Samantha G.; Schmidt, Norman B.; Smits, Jasper A. J.
- Aripiprazole effects on self-administration and pharmacodynamics of intravenous cocaine and cigarette smoking in humans.
Lofwall, Michelle R.; Nuzzo, Paul A.; Campbell, Charles; Walsh, Sharon L.
- Cognitive performance in methadone maintenance patients: Effects of time relative to dosing and maintenance dose level.
Rass, Olga; Kleykamp, Bethea A.; Vandrey, Ryan G.; Bigelow, George E.; Leoutsakos, Jeannie-Marie; Stitzer, Maxine L.; Strain, Eric C.; Copersino, Marc L.; Mintzer, Miriam Z.
- The effects of mGluR2/3 activation on acute and repeated amphetamine-induced locomotor activity in differentially reared male rats.
Arndt, David L.; Arnold, Jennifer C.; Cain, Mary E.
- Effects of the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor antagonist mecamylamine on the discriminative stimulus effects of cocaine in male rhesus monkeys.
Banks, Matthew L.
- Abuse-related effects of dual dopamine/serotonin releasers with varying potency to release norepinephrine in male rats and rhesus monkeys.
Banks, Matthew L.; Bauer, Clayton T.; Blough, Bruce E.; Rothman, Richard B.; Partilla, John S.; Baumann, Michael H.; Negus, S. Stevens