Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology
Table of Contents: 2015, Vol. 23(4)
Recently published articles in Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology.
Special Issue: Sex Differences in Drug Abuse: Etiology and Implications for Prevention and Treatment
- Sex differences in drug abuse: Etiology, prevention, and treatment. Pages 195-196.
Evans, Suzette M.; Reynolds, Brady
- Sex differences in monoamines following amphetamine and social reward in adolescent rats. Pages 197-205.
Weiss, Virginia G.; Hofford, Rebecca S.; Yates, Justin R.; Jennings, Faith C.; Bardo, Michael T.
- The impact of gonadal hormones on cannabinoid dependence. Pages 206-216.
Marusich, Julie A.; Craft, Rebecca M.; Lefever, Timothy W.; Wiley, Jenny L.
- Discriminative stimulus effects of morphine and oxycodone in the absence and presence of acetic acid in male and female C57Bl/6 mice. Pages 217-227.
Neelakantan, Harshini; Ward, Sara Jane; Walker, Ellen Ann
- Effects of consuming a diet high in fat and/or sugar on the locomotor effects of acute and repeated cocaine in male and female C57BL/6J mice. Pages 228-237.
Collins, Gregory T.; Chen, Yu; Tschumi, Chris; Rush, Elise L.; Mensah, Ayele; Koek, Wouter; France, Charles P.
- Sex differences in associations between cannabis craving and neural responses to cannabis cues: Implications for treatment. Pages 238-246.
Wetherill, Reagan R.; Jagannathan, Kanchana; Hager, Nathan; Childress, Anna Rose; Franklin, Teresa R.
- Sex differences in resting state brain function of cigarette smokers and links to nicotine dependence. Pages 247-254.
Beltz, Adriene M.; Berenbaum, Sheri A.; Wilson, Stephen J.
- Speech volume indexes sex differences in the social-emotional effects of alcohol. Pages 255-264.
Fairbairn, Catharine E.; Sayette, Michael A.; Amole, Marlissa C.; Dimoff, John D.; Cohn, Jeffrey F.; Girard, Jeffrey M.
- Sex differences in self-report and behavioral measures of disinhibition predicting marijuana use across adolescence. Pages 265-274.
Felton, Julia W.; Collado, Anahi; Shadur, Julia M.; Lejuez, Carl W.; MacPherson, Laura
- Effects of sex composition on group processes in alcohol prevention groups for teens. Pages 275-283.
Garcia, Tracey A.; Bacio, Guadalupe A.; Tomlinson, Kristin; Ladd, Benjamin O.; Anderson, Kristen G.
- Sex effects in cocaine-using methadone patients randomized to contingency management interventions. Pages 284-290.
Burch, Ashley E.; Rash, Carla J.; Petry, Nancy M.
- Sex differences in the latent class structure of alcohol use disorder: Does (dis)aggregation of indicators matter? Pages 291-301.
Shireman, Emilie M.; Steinley, Douglas; Sher, Kenneth