Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology
Table of Contents: 2016, Vol. 24. (6)
Recently published articles in Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology®.
By Suzette M. Evans
- Can repetitive mental simulation of smoking engender habituation?
Pages 415-422 . Audrain-McGovern, Janet; Strasser, Andrew A.; Wileyto, E. Paul
- Directed forgetting of memories in cocaine users.
Pages 423-435. Ruiz, Manuel J.; Paolieri, Daniela; Colzato, Lorenza S.; Bajo, María Teresa
- Individual differences in the reinforcing and subjective effects of d-amphetamine: Dimensions of impulsivity.
Pages 436-446. Harvanko, Arit; Martin, Catherine; Lile, Joshua; Kryscio, Richard; Kelly, Thomas H.
- Comparing exponential and exponentiated models of drug demand in cocaine users.
Pages 447-455. Strickland, Justin C.; Lile, Joshua A.; Rush, Craig R.; Stoops, William W.
- Shallow discounting of delayed cocaine by male rhesus monkeys when immediate food is the choice alternative.
Pages 456-463. Huskinson, Sally L.; Myerson, Joel; Green, Leonard; Rowlett, James K.; Woolverton, William L.; Freeman, Kevin B.
- Effects of methylphenidate on sensitivity to reinforcement delay and to reinforcement amount in pigeons: Implications for impulsive choice.
Pages 464-476. Pitts, Raymond C.; Cummings, Craig W.; Cummings, Carol; Woodcock, Rebecca L.; Hughes, Christine E.
- High-fat diet meal patterns during and after continuous nicotine treatment in male rats.
Pages 477-484. Mendez, Ian A.; Carcoba, Luis; Wellman, Paul J.; Cepeda-Benito, Antonio
- Effects of paclitaxel on mechanical sensitivity and morphine reward in male and female C57Bl6 mice.
Pages 485-495. Neelakantan, Harshini; Ward, Sara Jane; Walker, Ellen Ann