Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology
Table of Contents: 2017, Vol. 25 (1)
Recently published articles in Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology®.
By Suzette M. Evans
- Altered subjective reward valuation among female heavy marijuana users.
Pages 1-12. Hefner, Kathryn R.; Starr, Mark J.
- The effects of contextual familiarity on alcohol expectancies.
Pages 13-23. Fairbairn, Catharine E.; Bresin, Konrad
- “Do grown-ups become happy when they drink?” Alcohol expectancies among preschoolers.
Pages 24-30. Kuntsche, Emmanuel
- Neural outcome processing of peer-influenced risk-taking behavior in late adolescence: Preliminary evidence for gene × environment interactions.
Pages 31-40. Webber, Troy A.; Soder, Heather E.; Potts, Geoffrey F.; Park, Jong Y.; Bornovalova, Marina A.
- Effects of bupropion sustained release on task-related EEG alpha activity in smokers: Individual differences in drug response.
Pages 41-49. Zhu, Jian; Coppens, Ryan P.; Rabinovich, Norka E.; Gilbert, David G.
- A novel training approach to activate alternative behaviors for smoking in depressed smokers.
Pages 50-60. Kopetz, Catalina; MacPherson, Laura; Mitchell, Avery D.; Houston-Ludlam, Alexandra N.; Wiers, Reinout W.