Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology
Table of Contents: 2017, Vol. 25 (2)
Recently published articles in Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology®.
By Suzette M. Evans
- Introduction to special issue on animal models of neuropsychiatric disorders and substance use disorders: Progress and gaps.
Pages 61-63. Smith, Mark A.; Evans, Suzette M.
- Effects of adolescent exposure to methylmercury and d-amphetamine on reversal learning and an extradimensional shift in male mice.
Pages 64-73. Boomhower, Steven R.; Newland, M. Christopher
- Adolescent chronic restraint stress (aCRS) elicits robust depressive-like behavior in freely cycling, adult female rats without increasing anxiety-like behaviors.
Pages 74-83. Hibicke, Meghan; Graham, Martha A.; Hayslett, Renée L.
- Differential characteristics of ketamine self-administration in the olfactory bulbectomy model of depression in male rats.
Pages 84-93 . Babinska, Zuzana; Ruda-Kucerova, Jana
- Chronic corticosterone administration effects on behavioral emotionality in female c57bl6 mice.
Pages 94-104. Mekiri, Maryam; Gardier, Alain M.; David, Denis J.; Guilloux, Jean-Philippe
- Topiramate reduces basal anxiety and relieves ethanol withdrawal-induced anxious behaviors in male rats.
Pages 105-113 . Junqueira-Ayres, Décio D.; Asth, Laila; Ayres, Adriana S. F. S. J.; Lobão-Soares, Bruno; Soares-Rachetti, Vanessa de Paula; Gavioli, Elaine C.
- Cocaine self-administration in male and female rats perinatally exposed to PCBs: Evaluating drug use in an animal model of environmental contaminant exposure.
Pages 114-124. Miller, Mellessa M.; Meyer, Abby E.; Sprowles, Jenna L. N.; Sable, Helen J. K.