Div. 28 Membership Information
Information about membership in Div. 28
By Dustin Stairs, PhD
Div. 28 is committed to:
- Basic and applied research
- Undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral training
- Evidenced-based clinical practice
- Public service and advocacy
We accept APA members and non-members and have different membership levels available for students, early career psychologists (terminal degree within the past seven years) and regular members.
Members receive a thrice yearly newsletter, and are eligible for one of three annual awards: Outstanding Dissertation, Young Psychopharmacologist and Med Associates Brady/Schuster Award.
Please contact our membership chair Dustin Stairs or visit our membership page.
Corporate Affiliate Memberships
Corporate contributions support efforts in research, practice and education. A membership contribution of $1,000 is tax deductible *
Div. 28 is pleased to offer the following benefits to our corporate affiliate members:
- Access to thrice yearly newsletter
- Acknowledgement of support with corporate logo in newsletter
- Newsletter acknowledgement hyperlinked to corporate website and available to all through newsletter posting on the Div. 28 website
- Recognition of corporate support at annual APA membership meeting
- Liaison(s) eligible to subscribe to division members-only listserv
- Liaison(s) participation in active and growing Div. 28 social media presence
- Receive overview of relevant programming at APA convention
For questions regarding Div. 28 and corporate affiliate membership visit our membership page for more information or contact: David Festinger, Div. 28 president, or Will Aklin, Div. 28 treasurer.
* This is the recommended level of support. Any corporate contributions are tax exempt, and our tax number will be supplied upon request. Other levels of support are available.