Continuing Education Opportunities in Hypnosis
The purpose of this page is to inform psychologists about upcoming continuing education workshops in hypnosis presented by sponsors who are approved by the American Psychological Association to provide continuing education for psychologists. Each APA-approved sponsor maintains responsibility for its programs. With the exception of workshops specifically sponsored by Division 30, presentation of this information is in no way to be considered an endorsement of any workshop by Div. 30.
Continuing education workshops sponsored by the Society of Psychological Hypnosis - Division 30 of the American Psychological Association (APA):
For information on continuing education opportunities sponsored by Div. 30, please contact the Chair of our Education and Training Committee:
Eric K. Willmarth, PhD
4100 Lake Dr. S.E.
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Phone: (616) 776-9878
Many of the CE's offered by Div. 30 are offered at no charge to members of the division. (All Div. 30 Members subscribed to the Div. 30 Listserv will be notified of upcoming CE's via the Listserv).
Other continuing education opportunities in hypnosis:
- Continuing education workshops sponsored by the APA
- Continuing education workshops sponsored by the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis (ASCH): ASCH offers workshops providing training in hypnosis at the introductory, intermediate and advanced levels several times every year at various locations. For information and/or to register for ASCH's upcoming continuing education workshops in hypnosis call (630) 980-4740.
- Society for Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis (SCEH)
305 Commandants Way - Commoncove Suite 100
Chelsea, MA 02150-4057
Phone: (617) 744-9857
Fax: (413) 451-0668
- The Milton H. Erickson Foundation: For information about CE opportunities, call (602) 956-6196
- New England Educational Institute: For information about upcoming workshops, call (413) 499-1489
- Harvard Medical School: For more information, call (617) 975-3664
- West Virginia University: For more information, call Marion Kostka, EdD, workshop coordinator, at (304) 293-4431
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine: For information about upcoming workshops, call (888) 394-9293
- Pennsylvania Psychological Association: For information about upcoming workshops and registration information, call Marti Evans at (717) 232-3817
Michael D. Yapko: Dr. Yapko offers clinical trainings in hypnosis and strategic interventions in a unique 100-hour tri-phase format. For a detailed description and more information contact Diane Yapko or at (760) 402-9100.