Student membership in Div. 31 offers several benefits, including the following:
- Free membership in the division.
- Div. 31 newsletter and blog.
- Access to state and other student leaders across SPTAs.
- Student Task Force blog.
- Leadership opportunities on the board of directors, student task force, and APAGS DSRN.
- Networking opportunities.
- Valuable information about national and state advocacy issues affecting psychology
- Supporting the important work of the division and psychology advocacy for issues like reimbursement for intern services/the internship crisis.
- Board representative: Jennifer Doran
- Student Task Force: Rachel A. Spero and Christopher R. DeCou
- APAGS DSRN representative: Jeanie Metivier
- Follow Div. 31 blogs.
- Follow Div. 31 on Twitter: @APADivision31.
- Join the division and student Listservs.