Focus on 31
A newsletter of Division 31
In this issue
- Div. 31 Election results announced
Introducing the Div. 31 leadership team for the coming year.
- Karl F. Heiser Presidential Award winners announced
Congratulations to our award recipients.
By Thomas J. DeMaio, PhD
- It's not who you know—It's who knows you
National efforts to address mental health care stigma and Alan Kraut to become executive director of the Psychological Clinical Science Accreditation System.
By Patrick H. DeLeon, PhD
- Substantive change is in the air
Tim Barksdale, PsyD, reports on Annual Advocacy Day hosted by the Pennsylvania Psychological Association.
By Le Ondra Clark Harvey, PhD
- SPTAs Diversity Committees' updates
ShoPTAlk and diversity updates cover state activities.
By Jennifer F. Kelly, PhD, ABPP
- Div. 31's APA convention program
Explore all Div. 31 has to offer at the 2016 APA convention in Denver.
- Rom-Rymer named 2016 Alfred Wellner Award winner
We congratulate Beth Rom-Rymer, PhD, on this lifetime achievement recognition.