Focus on 31
A newsletter of Division 31
April 2017 |Vol. 49, No. 1 Download Issue (PDF, 767KB)
In this issue
- Midwinter meeting of Div. 31 Board of Directors
Div. 31 leadership members were honored at midwinter board meeting.
- Cherish your human connections
Practice Leadership Conference a highlight of DeLeon's year
By Patrick H. DeLeon, PhD
- Advocating for essential benefits
Charged political climate creates dramatic backdrop for 2017 PLC.
By Cynthia Sturm, PhD
- SPTA diversity updates
State associations are working hard for psychology.
By Jennifer F. Kelly, PhD, ABPP
- Div. 31 council report
Council passed a motion to modify the APA bylaws.
By Peter M. Oppenheimer, PhD
- Fellowship in Div. 31
The fellowship committee has been quite active.
By Donald McAleer, PsyD
- Nominations wanted
Nominations for the 2017 Outstanding Psychologist Award are due by June 1.
- PLC Awards presented during conference in Washington
Five different states recognized for excellence.
- Two-time psychologist of the year retires from the University of Tennessee
We wish Lance Laurence well in his new endeavors.