In this issue
Nominations are wanted for Div. 31 annual Outstanding Psychologist Award. Nominations and supporting materials should be sent to Div. 31 Awards Chair Dinelia Rosa, PhD, by June 1, 2017.
The outstanding psychologist award honors a psychologist whose distinguished contributions might include:
- Demonstrating outstanding leadership in state, provincial or territorial psychological associations.
- Advocating for psychology through state, provincial or territorial psychological associations.
- Impacting psychology and our clients through distinguished service.
- Serving as a role model for active participation in organized psychology.
- Being a volunteer State, Provincial, and Territorial Psychological Association member. (Required)