Focus on 31
A newsletter of Division 31
July 2017 |Vol. 49, No. 2 Download Issue (PDF, 431KB)
In this issue
- Congratulations to Div. 31 Officers
Introducing the leadership team for 2018.
By Dinelia Rosa, PhD
- “When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again”
Being on the cutting edge of advocacy for professional psychology.
By Patrick H. DeLeon, PhD
- Early Career Psychology Update
Highlighting Dawn Huber, PhD, a Missouri ECP.
By Eric Russ, PhD
- Council of Representatives Report
Concerns expressed over terminal degree options.
By Peter M. Oppenheimer, PhD
- SPTA and Diversity Updates
States are busy.
By Jennifer F. Kelly, PhD, ABPP
- Heiser Award Winners Announced for 2017
Honoring those who advanced psychology by legislation or regulation.
By Thomas J. DeMaio, PhD
- Div. 31 Governance
2017 Board of Directors and non-voting appointed members.
APA Annual Convention
- Div. 31 Progamming (PDF, 72KB)