Call for Division 36 Student Submissions
Submission deadline: June 20, 2014
Student Poster Session
- The primary author/presenter is currently a student or was a student when data for the submission was collected.
- The primary author/presenter is currently a member of APA Division 36.
Note: Students who previously submitted through the regular APA submission process and who are presenting at other APA sessions are also eligible to submit to these events.
Formatting and Submission Instructions
Please submit proposals electronically to Anna Hawley.
In the body of your submission email, please specify that you are currently a student or were a student at the time of data collection for your project, that you are currently a member of Division 36 and 3) whether you are submitting your abstract for the Student Poster Session or Student Symposium.
In an attached document, include the following:
- First line: Title.
- Second line: Author(s) and primary affiliation(s). (Affiliations placed in parentheses).
- Third line: Mailing address, phone number, and email address for primary author.
- Fourth line: Submission type (i.e., poster or paper). If symposium submission, please indicate whether you would be willing to present your work as a poster if you are not selected to present during the symposium.
- Abstract (250-300 words for posters, 300-500 words for papers).
- Presentation objectives (only if symposium submission).