Div. 37 Membership
We are pleased to welcome new members to Div. 37.
Persons who are members, associates, and fellows of APA
Psychologists, physicians, and professionals from related disciplines who are not members of APA
Undergraduate and graduate students in psychology, medicine, social work, law, nursing, and related fields
Benefits of Membership
- The Advocate and/or section newsletter three times a year to keep you abreast of topical features and news of interest
- The Div. 37 and section email lists (and division student email list) provide forums for sharing information and learning about job opportunities
- Grant and award programs recognizing excellence in research and practice
- Help support advocacy for legal and mental health issues relevant to children and families
- Opportunities to help shape policies that affect children and families
- Members-only networking and mentoring
- A forum for promoting your work at the APA Annual Convention
- Your dues support efforts such as the Task Force on Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances and Their Families and the Task Force on Epidemiology
- First year is free for students and early career psychologists
Contact Div. 37 for membership information and questions.
Join Div. 37
Interested in Becoming a Fellow?
Fellow status is an honor bestowed upon APA members who have shown evidence of unusual and outstanding contributions or performance in the field of psychology.
For more information, please contact Div. 37 Fellows Chair Susan Limber, PhD.