Div. 37-sponsored Publication Seeks Board Members
Advances in Child and Family Policy and Practice, a SpringerBriefs publication sponsored by Div. 37, seeks additional members for its editorial board. Editorial members should possess outstanding scholarly expertise in policy and practice in at least one of the following areas:
- Child mental health programs and policy (e.g., systems of care research).
- Mental health screening/service needs in child welfare
- Child maltreatment.
- Education, early childhood education, evaluation and publicly funded pre-K.
- Health (e.g., integration of mental health within primary care settings).
- Positive youth development and after school programming.
- Juvenile justice.