A newsletter of Division 37
Section president's column
Voice of Students
Member at Large Advocacy Column
In this issue
- Call for nominations for Div. 37 awards
Div. 37 is soliciting nominees for the two major awards of the division.
- Nominations invited for fellow status in Div. 37
Apply for fellow status by Feb. 1, 2016.
By Susan Limber, PhD
- New Div. 37 fellows
Div. 37 welcomes several new fellows.
- Institute of Medicine forum update
SCFPP is among the sponsors of an Institute of Medicine Forum on Promoting Children's Cognitive, Affective and Behavioral Health
By Mary Ann McCabe, PhD
- Council of Representatives report
Highlights from the APA Council of Representative meeting in Toronto, Canada.
By Sandra J. Bishop-Josef, PhD
- 2015 Div. 37 award winners
Congratulations to our Div. 37 award winners.
- In memoriam: Mark Jeffrey Chaffin (1952-2015): Flying by the data
A reprint of an article that appeared in Child Maltreatment about the life and work of Mark Chaffin, PhD.
By L. Berliner, B. L. Bonner, S.J. Ondersma, S.J. Ondersma, and P. Stern
- Join the conversation
Div. 37 social media accounts are now live.
- Advances in Child and Family Policy & Practice update
Advances issue on corporal punishment featured in PsycCritiques review.
By Barbara H. Fiese
- 2014 CODAPAR project
In 2014, a national forum was held to discuss the effect of changes in health care policy for children, families, professionals and health and mental health care programs.