A newsletter of Division 37
August 2018 |Vol. 41, No. 2 Download Issue (PDF, 938KB)
Section president’s column
- Early career psychology corner
Christy Olezeski, PhD, highlights opportunities at convention and other upcoming activities.
By Christy Olezeski, PhD
- Div. 37 early career professional spotlight
Helen Milojevich, PhD, shines a spotlight on early career professional and Div. 37 member, Sonia Rubens, PhD.
By Helen Milojevich, PhD
- Advocacy Column
Christina Rodriguez, PhD, provides advice for translating your APA Annual Convention experience.
By Christina M. Rodriguez, PhD
In this issue
- Voice of the Students
Vanessa Hara reminds students that they can have a say, and should take a stand on child- and family-relevant policies.
By Vanessa Hara
- We welcome your applications for fellow status
Div. 37 is now accepting applications for initial and old fellow status from its members.
- Div. 37’s 126th Annual APA Convention program
View convention programs listing, Aug. 9-12, 2018.
- Call for author recommendations for “Advances in Child and Family Policy and Practice”
We are currently looking for author recommendations and expanded topics.
- Not Yet a Member of Div. 37? Join Today!