A publication of Division 39
In This Issue
- Psychoanalytic approaches to mother-infant mental health
Joint psychoanalytic treatment of mother and infant may be effective
- Division 39 annual financial report
We have increased our financial reserves to close to the recommended amount of one year's operating expenses
- 31st Annual Spring Meeting: Division 39
Catch up with colleagues at the meeting, with the theme "How We Matter: Psychoanalysis in the 21st Century"
- We need your help
Division 39 members, graduate students, and others in the New York City area, we need your help
- Do you tweet?
The Task Force on Public Relations for Psychoanalysis is working to reach out via social media
- Stephen Mitchell Award
The winner of the Stephen A. Mitchell Prize in 2010 is for his manuscript titled "Unfrozen Moments: A Psychoanalytic Approach to the Uses of Photographs"
- The psychoanalysis in psychology diplomate: What you may not know
The mission of ABPP is to board certify individuals in various psychology specialties
By Marilyn S. Jacobs, PhD, ABPP
- Recent publications by Division 39 members
This monthly section highlights the varieties of publishing activities our members are engaged in