Division 44 Newsletter
A newsletter of Division 44
Our Division Name
The Clinical Corner
- The Inaugural Piece of an Ongoing Contribution by Master Clinicians
A forum for discussing clinical issues and cases.
By Gary Howell, PsyD, and Arlene Noriega, PhD
LGBTQ Postelection Research
- Reports by the Committee on Bisexual Issues and the Committee on Mentoring
Current committee activities and opportunities to get involved.
Div. 44 Student Report
From the Newsletter
- From the Newsletter 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 Years Ago
Reflecting on past activities of the division through remembering previous newsletter issues.
By Doug Kimmel, PhD
- Distinguished Elder Award Acceptance Speech
Ruth Fassinger, Div. 44, shares her acceptance speech–i.e., her formula for putting FUN back in dysFUNctional–from the National Multicultural Conference and Summit (NMCS), January 2017.
- Clinician Reflections on Working with Clients Postelection
Three clinicians reflect on their clinical work with clients after the 2016 election.
- I Am Stigma-Free
Graduate Student Reflection: Supportive language and navigating difficult discussions around HIV serostatus.