Div. 44 Student Report
Div. 44 Student Ambassadors
By Dawn Brown and Jacks Cheng
Div. 44 would like to welcome our first Div. 44 student ambassadors. The goal of this new program is to provide space for other students interested in LGBTQ research and practice to come together and have community and networking opportunities with one another outside of conference spaces. Many students cannot attend conferences, or only have the opportunity to interact with others with similar interests when at conferences. The Ambassador Program seeks to provide more of these spaces throughout the year in order to make these connections more accessible to Div. 44 student members and others interested in becoming members. The student ambassadors will be planning three meet-ups a year to provide space for student networking and community.
- Christiian Credle — Third-year clinical psychology doctoral student at the American School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University.
- Halleh Hashtpari — First-year doctoral student in counseling psychology at the University of Utah.
- Steven Hobaica — Second-year clinical psychology doctoral student at Washington State University.
- Quillian Murphy — First-year doctoral student in counseling psychology at Indiana University.
- Morgan Sinnard — First-year doctoral student in counseling psychology at the University of Wisconsin — Madison.