Exercise and Sport Psychology Newsletter
A newsletter of Division 47
In This Issue
- Editor's column: iPerformance psychology
This issue highlights Division 47's programming during the Annual APA Convention in Orlando
By Steve Portenga, PhD
- Division 47 has gone viral
Check the division out on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- 34th Annual Ray’s Race 5K Run and Walk
Runners and walkers of all ages and levels of ability are welcomed and encouraged to participate in the race
- Student Programming: Be Involved at APA Convention
Speed mentoring, Ray's Race and information on careers in sport and exercise psychology.
- 2012 Convention Programming
A lecture on the role of physical activity and postpartum weight retention and the Steven R. Heyman Memorial Keynote, titled "Power of Sport to Achieve Positive Change"
- Division 47 Email List
Communicate with other members and stay current with division news by using the Division 47 email list.
- Call for Nominations — Fellow Status in Division 47
- Call for nominations for the APF's 2013 Gold Medal Awards
The American Psychological Foundation's Gold Medal Awards recognize life achievement in and enduring contributions to psychology
- Division 47 Committees