Exercise and Sport Psychology Newsletter
A newsletter of Division 47
July 2012 Download Issue (PDF, 697KB)
Featured ArticleAnthony P. Kontos, PhD
Division 47's APA Convention program features exciting events, including symposia, conversation hours and poster sessions
In This Issue
- Editor's column: iPerformance psychology
This issue highlights Division 47's programming during the Annual APA Convention in Orlando
By Steve Portenga, PhD
- Division 47 has gone viral
Check the division out on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- 34th Annual Ray’s Race 5K Run and Walk
Runners and walkers of all ages and levels of ability are welcomed and encouraged to participate in the race
- Student Programming: Be Involved at APA Convention
Speed mentoring, Ray's Race and information on careers in sport and exercise psychology.
- 2012 Convention Programming
A lecture on the role of physical activity and postpartum weight retention and the Steven R. Heyman Memorial Keynote, titled "Power of Sport to Achieve Positive Change"
- Division 47 Email List
Communicate with other members and stay current with division news by using the Division 47 email list.
- Call for Nominations — Fellow Status in Division 47
- Call for nominations for the APF's 2013 Gold Medal Awards
The American Psychological Foundation's Gold Medal Awards recognize life achievement in and enduring contributions to psychology
- Division 47 Committees