Distinguished Contributions in Qualitative Inquiry Award
This award honors an individual who has a long and distinguished history of scientific contributions within the field of qualitative research methods.
Award recipients attending the APA convention will receive the following:
- An invitation to present at the subsequent APA convention (length varies by award).
- An honorary one-year membership to Div. 5.
- An awards plaque and a place in history.
Questions about the awards, nominations and the review process can be addressed to Deborah Bandalos. The outcome of the review process will be announced by March 15, 2018.
Neither the nominator nor the nominee need be a current or former member of either APA or Div. 5. Both self-nominations and nominations by others will be considered.
Nomination materials should include:
- A nomination letter and two additional letters of support that describe the relevance, magnitude and breadth of the nominee’s scientific contributions to the field of qualitative methods throughout his or her career.
- The nominee’s current curriculum vitae.
- A completed nomination form (PDF, 7.5KB) by the nominator. Please send all requested nomination materials to Deborah Bandalos by Dec. 1, 2017.
Amedeo P. Giorgi