Student Poster Award
This award honors the first author of a poster to be presented during the Div. 54 poster session at the APA convention. Three winners of the Student Poster Award will be acknowledged at the convention with a blue ribbon on their poster during the session at convention and will receive a prize of $100.
Students who are members of the Society of Pediatric Psychology and who are first author of aposter to be presented during our division poster session at the APA convention are eligible.
How To Apply
If you are a student author, please forward an up-to-date version of the poster abstract to David M. Janicke, PhD by July 15.
- Talia Barron, Nova Southeastern — Parent Support and Physical Activity in Racial/Ethnic Minority Youth
Mentor: Jessica Valenzuela
- Ashley Moss, Marquette University — Applying the Actor-Partner Interdependence Model to Executive Functioning, Adherence and Conflict
Mentor: Astrida Kaugars
- Jeffrey Shahidullah, Michigan State University — Integrated Behavioral Health Treatment for Externalizing Behaviors in Pediatric Primary Care ADHD Referrals: Evaluation of Clinical Effectiveness, Acceptability, Adherence, and Cost of Care
Mentor: John S. Carlson
- Victoria Smith, University of Maryland, College Park — Construct Validity of the Parent-Child Sleep Interactions Scale (PSIS): Associations with Parenting, Family Stress, and Maternal and Child Psychopathology
Mentor: Lea Dougherty
- Nora Sporn, University of Kansas — Psychosocial Outcomes of a Pediatric Obesity Treatment Program for Rural Children
Mentor: Ann Davis