2016 Society of Pediatric Psychology Annual Conference
Save the date for next year's SPPAC.
The 2016 Society of Pediatric Psychology Annual Conference (SPPAC) will be held April 14-16 at the Atlanta Marriot Marquis.
State of the Art in Pediatric Psychology: Promoting Best Practices
Join us as we discuss topics consistent with this theme:
- Translation of Evidenced Based Practices into clinical settings.
- Interdisciplinary Collaborations in clinical care and research to enhance best practices, including integrated primary care.
- Diverse Populations addressing the needs of diverse and underserved populations, including reducing health disparities and increasing access to care.
- Neuropsychological Assessment and Intervention Applications of neuropsychology in addressing impact of disease and other risk factors on learning and school outcomes.
- Direct Behavioral Observation/Measurement in the natural environment, in simulated settings, and/or electronic monitoring.
- Ethics in Education and Training.
- Technology in Research and Clinical Care to broaden reach and increase efficacy.
We anticipate a call for submissions in August 2015, during which time we will solicit abstracts and proposals for workshops, posters and symposia. Updated conference information will be posted to the Div.54 email list as well as the conference website. We look forward to seeing everyone in Atlanta!