Call for nominations for SPP faculty awards
By Tonya M. Palermo
The SPP Awards Committee invites you to nominate a colleague for one of our five faculty awards. Several awards have been revised to honor pediatric psychologists who have made significant contributions to the field. A new clinical practice award is also being introduced during this awards cycle. Please see the Div. 54 awards page for complete nomination instructions. Faculty award winners will be invited to present brief award addresses at the Society of Pediatric Psychology Annual Conference in the spring following the nomination. Partial travel support will be provided by SPP. Nominations are due by Dec. 1, 2013.
- Wright Ross Salk Award for Distinguished Service in Pediatric Psychology
- SPP Award for Outstanding Mentorship in Pediatric Psychology (formerly known as the Martin P. Levin Mentorship Award)
- Dennis Drotar Distinguished Research Award in Pediatric Psychology (formerly known as the Logan Wright Distinguished Research Award)
- Routh Early Career Award in Pediatric Psychology
- Carolyn S. Schroeder Award for Outstanding Clinical Practice in Pediatric Psychology