In This Issue
Call for Award Nominations: Due March 15
- Dissertation Award in Developmental Psychology
This award recognizes an individual whose dissertation is deemed to be an outstanding contribution to developmental psychology.
- Boyd McCandless Award
This award recognizes young scientists who have made distinguished contributions to developmental psychology.
- Early Career Outstanding Paper Award
The Early Career Outstanding Paper Award recognizes a graduate student or early career scientist, within seven years of PhD, who has published (or has in press) an outstanding paper in the previous year.
- G. Stanley Hall Award for Distinguished Contribution to Developmental Psychology
This award recognizes distinguished contributions to developmental psychology, including contributions in research, student training and other scholarly endeavors.
- Urie Bronfenbrenner Award for Lifetime Contribution to Developmental Psychology in the Service of Science and Society
This award recognizes an individual who over a lifetime career has contributed to the science of developmental psychology and who has also worked to apply developmental psychology to society.
- Eleanor Maccoby Book Award in Developmental Psychology
This award recognizes an author of a book in the field of psychology that has a profound effect on one or more of the areas represented by Div. 7.
- Mentor Award in Developmental Psychology
This award recognizes individuals who have had a substantial impact on developmental psychology by their mentoring of young scholars.
Div. 7 Funding Opportunities
- Dissertation Research Grant in Developmental Psychology
The Dissertation Research Grant supports the dissertation research of an outstanding graduate student member of APA and Div. 7.
- Early Career Research Grant in Developmental Psychology
This grant supports the research of outstanding early career members who have not yet received any federal funding for research as a principal investigator or co-investigator.
- Developmental Psychologist: Winter 2016 (PDF, 1.2MB)