Div. 1 provides a library of book reviews. These archived works may be read online, downloaded for personal or educational use and linked to from other electronic documents. All book reviews are © Division 1: The Society for General Psychology.
The book reviews are displayed in alphabetical order based on the author's or editor's last name.
- Baker, David B. — The Oxford Handbook of the History of Psychology
- Barnes, Barry — Everything I Know About Business I Learned from the Grateful Dead
- Cummings, Nicholas A. and William D. O'Donohue — Restoring Psychotherapy as the First Line Intervention in Behavioral Care
- Weiner, Irving B. and W. Edward Craighead — The Corsini Encyclopedia of Psychology—Fourth Edition
- Fish, Jefferson — The Myth of Race
- Kagan, Jerome — The Human Spark: The Science of Human Development
- Yalom, Irvin D. — The Spinoza Problem: A Novel
© APA Div. 1 (The Society for General Psychology). All rights reserved. Readers therefore must apply the same principles of fair use to the works in this electronic archive that they would to a published, printed archive. These works may be read online, downloaded for personal or educational use, or the URL of a document (from this server) included in another electronic document. No other distribution or mirroring of the texts is allowed. The texts themselves may not be published commercially (in print or electronic form), edited, or otherwise altered without the permission of The Society for General Psychology. All other interest and rights in the works, including but not limited to the right to grant or deny permission for further reproduction of the works, the right to use material from the works in subsequent works, and the right to redistribute the works by electronic means, are retained by The Society for General Psychology.