Solicitation for The Gavel Contributors
Getting involved in the CJ section
Get involved in the CJ section. We are soliciting authors at all levels of expertise (student, early career, senior professional) for The Gavel’s biannual publication. Publishing opportunities include, but are not limited to, the following broad domains:
- commentary on current events or reflections in the field;
- hot topics or emerging research in CJ psychology;
- issues affecting CJ students; and
- topics for early career professionals.
If you are interested in publishing with us, please email the following materials to the active newsletter editor, Natalie Armstrong.
- an updated CV and professional headshot;
- a document containing one 100-word abstract for the topic(s) you would be interested in writing about.