Public services are a necessary good.
In this issue
- Public Service Psychology Now
Div. 18 has a podcast!
By Tiffanie Fennell, PhD, ABPP, and Jennifer Snyder, PhD
- Historian column
Celebrate the 75th anniversary of APA Div. 18: A history, section by section.
By Timothy Carmody, PhD
- Restorative justice in Indian Country
Justice is a multilayered system.
By Tina M. S. Lincourt, PsyD, Royleen J. Ross, PhD, and Charlotte McCloskey, PhD
- ‘There’s no need to feel down…‘cause you’re in a new town’
Virtual conferences are increasingly expanding.
By Pat DeLeon, PhD
- Nevertheless, the Criminal Justice Section persisted
In the wake of so many challenges, the leadership and membership of the CJ Section have stepped up to provide more resources and opportunities to cope, come together, and learn.
By Ashley B. Batastini, PhD
- An overview of the Criminal Justice Section Student Committee
The committee is actively looking for new members.
By Chelsey Bull
- APA Council news
Read the latest updates.
By Anne Klee, PhD, and Linda R. Mona, PhD