Our division continues its important work, positively impacting psychology and the public.
- Finding the beaten path: Guiding graduate students to a successful early career
Check out what Div. 18 has been doing lately to support graduate student trajectories.
By Ashlee N. Fisher
- Looking ahead to 2022: Notes from VA Section
Get up to date on the VA Section.
By Gayle Y. Iwamasa, PhD, and Edgar Villarreal, PhD
- Fall update from the Community and State Hospital Section
The section celebrates a successful (virtual) APA convention and provides other updates.
By Jessica L. Murakami-Brundage, PhD
In This Issue
- I’ve looked at life from both sides now
A former APA president reflects on September 11.
By Pat DeLeon, PhD
- Public Service is the heart of the Criminal Justice Section
As we continue to battle constant change, the Criminal Justice Section continues to lead and support those in public service.
By Shannon Griswold, PsyD
- APA convention 2021
Div. 18 shares an overview of this year’s convention and other important announcements.
By Jennifer Snyder, PhD