During the COVID-19 pandemic, our section remains active thanks to members contributing time and expertise.
In This Issue
- Updates from Div. 18 president
Our collective response to the coronavirus shows our remarkable adaptability, resilience and altruism.
By Jack Tsai, PhD
- Acknowledging Heather O’Beirne Kelly, PhD
Kelly advocated for veterans and servicemembers for more than two decades at APA.
By Terence M. Keane, PhD, Russell Lemle, PhD, and John McQuaid, PhD
- Starting the Conversation Webinar Series
VA Section helps start a conversation about workplace diversity and inclusion.
By Asale Hubbard, PhD, Kristin Powell, PhD, and Charlotte McCloskey, PhD
- Early career psychologist representative report
Refer to these COVID-19 resources for information and guidance during the pandemic.
By Josh Rinker, PsyD
- VA clinical practicum training
Practicum experiences offer trainees an array of potential growth opportunities.
By Shannon M. Blakey, PhD
- Call for 2020 Div. 18 VA Section awards
Nominate a colleague for our annual awards.