We are always looking to engage students interested in a career in public service; we want to connect, provide resources, and create opportunities.
Reasons to join Div. 18 as a Student Member
Join Div. 18, log in to APA or register, and then complete a division membership request. Student membership is only $25 per year.
Benefits include the following:
- networking with other students, ECPs, and psychologists in public service
- mentorship with those in the field
- receiving weekly email just for student members that include updates about resources, opportunities, and news from around the division, APAGS, and APA
- access to Div. 18 webinars
- many opportunities to volunteer and get involved in leadership
- access to the Div. 18 student email list
- ability to join Div. 18 sections and their respective email lists
Div. 18 Student Representative
Section Student Representatives
Campus Representative Program Manager
Campus representative position: A campus rep. is a Div. 18 student member who acts as a liaison for students at their school, sharing opportunities to join, participate, and grow with Div. 18. Minimal time is needed; the position requires a 1-year commitment. It's a great way to boost your CV and get some leadership experience.
Interested in being a campus representative at your school? Fill out an application and email it to the campus representative program manager today.
Social Media Representative
Check out our social media pages to see what we're up to:
Div. 18, Psychologists in Public Service
Community and State Hospitals Section
Serious Mental Illness/Serious Emotional Disturbance Section
Criminal Justice Section
Veteran's Administration Section
Division 18 Student Section