Div. 28 APA Convention Undergraduate Scholarship
The Div. 28 APA Convention Undergraduate Scholarship provides undergraduate psychology majors (or those in related disciplines) the opportunity to attend APA convention. Cost of one year of APA membership and convention registration are covered for each awardee. Students are also invited to join Div. 28 members for poster sessions, symposia and any special programming that's tailored for early career psychologists and student affiliates.
The award includes APA membership for one year and registration cost for the 2019 APA Annual Convention. Note that this award will not cover travel or lodging costs.
Annual deadline: Feb. 18.
Qualified applicants are those that are:
- Enrolled in an undergraduate degree program.
- Have demonstrated an interest in research related to psychopharmacology or substance abuse.
- Are able to attend the annual APA convention.
Interested students should submit applications by email to Amy Stamates. Complete applications should include:
- A current copy of the applicant’s Curriculum Vitae, including contact information.
- A cover letter (maximum one-page, single-spaced) indicating eligibility, interest in substance use research and how the meeting will advance the applicant's education/career.
- One letter of recommendation submitted directly to Amy Stamates.
- Olivia Borland
- Claire Crowley
- Sergej Grunevski
- Nihal Eltom
- Helen Mamo
- Joseph Rosales