News & Events
- Div. 28 is proud to recognize exemplary psychologists and their excellent work in psychopharmacology and substance use with its 2019 awards.
- The latest issue of the Psychopharmacology and Substance Abuse Newsletter.
- If you have research or news links that you would like to post to the division's Twitter and Facebook accounts, please email them to Elizabeth Holly and Gaylen Fronk for posting. Follow Div. 28 on social media, on Twitter at @APADiv28 and on Facebook. Early Career Psychologists (ECP) can also follow @APADiv28ECP on Twitter for additional ECP-relevant content.
- 127th APA Annual Convention
Aug. 8-11, 2019
- Seventh Vermont Center on Behavior and Health Annual Conference (PDF, 449KB)
Complimentary Contributions of Tobacco Control and Regulatory Science Research
Oct. 10-11, 2019
Burlington Hilton Hotel, Burlington, Vt.
Additional information about the conference program, registration and hotel links available online.
- 2020 Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco Annual Meeting
The 26th annual meeting of the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco
March 11-14, 2020
Due date for abstract submissions: Monday, Aug. 12, 2019
Submit your abstract online.