Psychopharmacology and Substance Abuse Newsletter
A newsletter of Div. 28
November 2010 |Vol. 43, No. 3 Download Issue (PDF, 100KB)
President Hendree E. Jones, PhD highlights accomplishments from 2010.
In this issue
- The Society for General Psychology - Call for Nominations 2011 Awards
Div. 1 is conducting its year 2011 awards competition.
- Congratulations to New Fellows
New Fellows announced for September 2010.
By Stephen J. Heishman, PhD
Training and Employment Announcements
- Director of the Center for Behavioral Neuroscience - American University
- Assistant or Associate Professor in Human Neuroscience
- Instructor/Assistant Professor, Behavioral Pharmacology
- Postdoctoral Fellow at the National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Postdoctoral Scholars at University of California, San Francisco
- Postdoctoral Alcohol Research Fellowship in Neurocognitive Effects of Alcohol and Other Substance Use/Abuse
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Genetics of Behavioral Risk and Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism
- Postdoctoral Position in Pre-Clinical and Clinical Brain Imaging of Drug Abuse
- Postdoctoral Fellowships at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Postdoctoral Position in Drug Abuse Research
- Substance Abuse & Psychopharmacology Human Research at Johns Hopkins
- Table of Contents for Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology
List of articles for August and October 2010.