Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology
Table of Contents: 2014, Volume 22 (6)
Recent publications in Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- A critical review of the literature on attentional bias in cocaine use disorder and suggestions for future research
Leeman, Robert F.; Robinson, Cendrine D.; Waters, Andrew J.; Sofuoglu, Mehmet
- Alcohol effects on simulated driving performance and self-perceptions of impairment in DUI offenders
Van Dyke, Nicholas; Fillmore, Mark T.
- GRIK1 genotype and daily expectations of alcohol's positive effects moderate the reduction of heavy drinking by topiramate
Kranzler, Henry R.; Armeli, Stephen; Tennen, Howard; Gelernter, Joel; Covault, Jonathan
- Alcohol and tobacco cue effects on craving in non-daily smokers
Peloquin, Marcel P. J.; McGrath, Daniel S.; Telbis, Dessislava; Barrett, Sean P.
- Sensory reinforcement-enhancing effects of nicotine via smoking
Perkins, Kenneth A.; Karelitz, Joshua L.
- Cannabis use history and characteristics of quit attempts: A comparison study of treatment-seeking and non-treatment-seeking cannabis users
Pacek, Lauren R.; Vandrey, Ryan
- Investigating correlates of synthetic marijuana and Salvia use in light and intermittent smokers and college students in a predominantly Hispanic sample
Gutierrez, Kevin M.; Cooper, Theodore V.
- The role of first use of inhalants within sequencing pattern of first use of drugs among Brazilian university students
Castaldelli-Maia, João Maurício; Nicastri, Sérgio; de Oliveira, Lúcio Garcia; de Andrade, Arthur Guerra; Martins, Silvia S.
- Systemic administration of the neurotensin NTS₁-receptor agonist PD149163 improves performance on a memory task in naturally deficient male Brown Norway rats
Keiser, Ashley A.; Matazel, Katelin S.; Esser, Melissa K.; Feifel, David; Prus, Adam J.
- The quetiapine active metabolite N-desalkylquetiapine and the neurotensin NTS₁ receptor agonist PD149163 exhibit antidepressant-like effects on operant responding in male rats
Hillhouse, Todd M.; Shankland, Zachary; Matazel, Katelin S.; Keiser, Ashley A.; Prus, Adam J.
- D4 dopamine receptor-specific antagonist improves reversal learning impairment in amphetamine-treated male rats
Connolly, Nina P.; Gomez-Serrano, Maria