Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology
Table of Contents: 2015, Volume 23(2)
Recently published articles in <em>Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology</em>.
- Effects of caffeine and its metabolite paraxanthine on intracranial self-stimulation in male rats.
- Modeling naturalistic craving, withdrawal, and affect during early nicotine abstinence: A pilot ecological momentary assessment study.
- Examining the relationship between cue-induced craving and actual smoking.
- Does impulsiveness moderate response to financial incentives for smoking cessation among pregnant and newly postpartum women
- Effects of tryptophan depletion and a simulated alcohol binge on impulsivity.
- Alcohol-related and negatively valenced cues increase motor and oculomotor disinhibition in social drinkers.
- A comparison of delay discounting in adolescents and adults in treatment for cannabis use disorders.