Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology
Table of Contents: 2015, Volume 23(3)
Recently published articles in Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- Exposure to female fertility pheromones influences men's drinking.
- Application of an alcohol clamp paradigm to examine inhibitory control, subjective responses, and acute tolerance in late adolescence.
- Brief and extended alcohol-cue-exposure effects on craving and attentional bias.
- Area under the curve as a novel metric of behavioral economic demand for alcohol.
- Internet-based group contingency management to promote smoking abstinence.
- Delay discounting of food by rhesus monkeys: Cocaine and food choice in isomorphic and allomorphic situations.