Psychopharmacology and Substance Abuse Newsletter
A newsletter of Div. 28
November 2015 |Vol. 48, No. 3 Download Issue (PDF, 1.1MB)
From the President's Desk
Thank-yous, congratulations and a new social media committee.
- APA's efforts to advocate for substance abuse patients and research
2015 Psychology in the Public Interest Leadership Conference.
By Mikhail Koffarnus, PhD
Early Career Psychologist Column
Student Representative Column
- Opening the file-drawer: Scientific transparency through study preregistration
Using study preregistration to improve the reliability of psychological findings.
By Justin Strickland
2015 APA Convention
- 2015 APA convention wrap-up
Convention summary and thank-yous.
By Matthew T. Weaver, PhD
- Photos from the 2015 APA convention Div. 28 programming
Div. 28 award winners and new fellows.
- A new Div. 28 Social Media Committee
A call for members.
Div. 28 Awards
- 2016 Div. 28 awards
Call for 2016 Div. 28 award nominations.