Information about membership in Div. 28
By Dustin Stairs, PhD
Div. 28 is committed to:
- Basic and applied research.
- Undergraduate, graduate and postdoctoral training.
- Evidenced-based clinical practice.
- Public service and advocacy.
We accept APA members and nonmembers and have different membership levels available for students, early career psychologists who have received their terminal degree within the past seven years and regular members.
Members receive a thrice yearly newsletter and are eligible for one of three annual awards: Outstanding Dissertation, Young Psychopharmacologist and MED Associates Brady/Schuster Award.
Corporate affiliate memberships
Corporate contributions support efforts in research, practice and education. A membership contribution of $1,000 is tax deductible *
Div. 28 is pleased to offer the following benefits to our corporate affiliate members:
- Access to thrice yearly newsletter.
- Acknowledgement of support with corporate logo in newsletter.
- Newsletter acknowledgement hyperlinked to corporate website and available to all through newsletter posting on the Div. 28 website.
- Recognition of corporate support at annual APA membership meeting.
- Liaison(s) eligible to subscribe to division members-only listserv.
- Liaison(s) participation in active and growing Div. 28 social media presence.
- Receive overview of relevant programming at APA convention.
For questions regarding Div.28 and Corporate Affiliate Membership, consult our membership page for more information or contact:
* This is the recommended level of support. Any corporate contributions are tax exempt, and our tax number will be supplied upon request. Other levels of support are available.