Div. 28 Membership
Information about membership in Div. 28
Div. 28 is committed to:
- Basic and applied research.
- Undergraduate, graduate and postdoctoral training.
- Evidenced-based clinical practice.
- Public service and advocacy.
We accept APA members and non-members and have different membership levels available for students, early career psychologists (terminal degree within the past seven years) and regular members.
Members receive a thrice yearly newsletter and are eligible for one of three annual awards: Outstanding Dissertation, Young Psychopharmacologist, Med Associates Brady/Schuster Award.
Corporate affiliate memberships
Corporate contributions support efforts in research, practice and education. A membership contribution of $1,000 is tax deductible.*
Div. 28 is pleased to offer the following benefits to our corporate affiliate members:
- Access to thrice yearly newsletter.
- Acknowledgement of support with corporate logo in newsletter.
- Newsletter acknowledgement hyperlinked to corporate website and available to all through newsletter posting on the Div. 28 website.
- Recognition of corporate support at annual APA membership meeting.
- Liaison(s) eligible to subscribe to division members-only Listserv.
- Liaison(s) participation in active and growing Div. 28 social media presence.
- Receive overview of relevant programming at APA convention.
*This is the recommended level of support. Any corporate contributions are tax exempt, and our tax number will be supplied upon request. Other levels of support are available.